I am super excited to share with you the 2017 edition of the Virtual Assistant Skills Report!
Based on a comprehensive survey completed by over 450 active Virtual Assistants, this 2017 VA Skills Report reveals some very interesting findings and insights on a variety of important topics such as:
– The most popular services requested in 2017
– The skills most important to the VA’s business
– The preferred method of learning new skills
– The average hourly rate
– The best ways to find clients in today’s market
– The best website platforms to use
– The top Social Media channel VAs use to grow their business
– The most popular project management tools and apps
Plus, the report compiles a list of 74 different services that VAs are being paid for right now.
Add Your First Name and Email Address to Download Your Free Report Here!