Student Overcomes Obstacle to Launch a Thriving VA Business!
- Posted by: Craig Cannings
- Categories: Blog, Success Stories, Uncategorized
- Comments: 7 Comments
“With virtual work, there are NO barriers”.
These are the wise words from Lisa Galletti who was diagnosed a year ago with a degenerative eye condition that prevented her from continuing in her in-house Payroll Specialist position. Lisa’s employer was not able to accommodate her health condition so she was forced to consider a new path for her life.
In this inspiring video interview, Lisa shares her transition from a long-term career as a Payroll Specialist to building a thriving new VA business supporting financial professionals!
Lisa shares some powerful nuggets of wisdom including:
– How she was able to marry her payroll background with a new VA niche in the financial sector
– How to minimize the “overwhelm” in starting your own VA business
– How virtual at-home work can open up a world of amazing opportunities
This one is a must watch!
Join Lisa and others at VAClassroom University in our May 2018 intake. Check out the details here!